Deadly Dynamics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just curious

+4
skiittlezz
twilitgod
¤ĐФ lohawk3
momslayer
8 posters

Go down

just curious Empty just curious

Post  momslayer Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

is hslikelys legit, he warps thru walls and when u kill him i get dc all the time?is anyone else haveing trouble killing him.

momslayer
PD Member
PD Member

Back to top Go down

just curious Empty Re: just curious

Post  ¤ĐФ lohawk3 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 pm

momslayer wrote:is hslikelys legit, he warps thru walls and when u kill him i get dc all the time?is anyone else haveing trouble killing him.
Yeah man... this guy is really hard to kill and if you do, BAM TERMINATION. He's the most annoying player in warrock to face lol. He has no skill, he's just a mere nuisance with his lag. He's legit, but the question is if he's lagging on purpose to piss ppl off lol
¤ĐФ lohawk3
¤ĐФ lohawk3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitgod Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am

He has probably the worst net in warrock, but he is legit.
twilitgod
twilitgod
Admin
Admin

https://ddynamics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  skiittlezz Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

I wouldn't be so naive. I'm pretty sure he modem taps. Bad nets dont give such consistant results. If it was bad he would run in the same place for 1/2 the time and do what he is doing now (warping) for the other half.

skiittlezz
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Hslikely Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

momslayer wrote:is hslikelys legit, he warps thru walls and when u kill him i get dc all the time?is anyone else haveing trouble killing him.

Hey mom, i'm absolutely legit, i'll explain you straight why do you see me warping.
It is NOT a net issue, but a router problem. Like a common friend of your clannies and mine (iceman) , i don't have the router in my house, so i can't set it my own and i mostly get random pings since its not costant, now i would see you for example 150-200, next game you'll most likely be 999, and trust me 999 goes BOTH WAYS, if you see me warping it'll be hard to me also to kill you cause you'r 999 to me as well. About the dc problem, it dosn't depend by me at all, but g1, god knows what they did to there servers few months ago when this shit started.

About soulja, all i can say is laugh, I would never have expected that you fell so in low, from leaving the clan without having guts to leave couple of words and let ya brother speak for you, to calling your almost 2 year leader no skill who just lagg, well what ever, guess i gave alot of importance to a 15 yo guy.
@Britain, read above, trust me my net isn't the worst in this game, my dl/up speed is 5mb/0.70-1mb, and correct me if i'm wrong you both guys play on a shared 0.70 download connection which you have no idea how annoying is for who plays against you, cause trust me it's a hell in the ass to kill you guys and i'm not the only saying and thinking it. However have you guys ever seen one of my homies telling crap about it? Nah, guess why? Cause we don't give a rat ass if we play laggers, till its a legit game we enjoy and let it go.
And, last 3 fws we had, if i remember right none of ya got dced by me.
@Skittlezz, I definetly don't tap, cause if you know just a little about it, if i'd be tapping, people would stop to hear me from TS, and i assure you i'm always speaking on it while gaming.

Alright, guess i'm done once forever with you guys, if i came here its cause i got told you been speaking behind my back and cause i respect momslayer and wanted to clear his points.

Have a good one,
Likely.

Hslikely

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitgod Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Hslikely wrote:

Hey mom, i'm absolutely legit, i'll explain you straight why do you see me warping.
It is NOT a net issue, but a router problem. Like a common friend of your clannies and mine (iceman) , i don't have the router in my house, so i can't set it my own and i mostly get random pings since its not costant, now i would see you for example 150-200, next game you'll most likely be 999, and trust me 999 goes BOTH WAYS, if you see me warping it'll be hard to me also to kill you cause you'r 999 to me as well. About the dc problem, it dosn't depend by me at all, but g1, god knows what they did to there servers few months ago when this shit started.

About soulja, all i can say is laugh, I would never have expected that you fell so in low, from leaving the clan without having guts to leave couple of words and let ya brother speak for you, to calling your almost 2 year leader no skill who just lagg, well what ever, guess i gave alot of importance to a 15 yo guy.
@Britain, read above, trust me my net isn't the worst in this game, my dl/up speed is 5mb/0.70-1mb, and correct me if i'm wrong you both guys play on a shared 0.70 download connection which you have no idea how annoying is for who plays against you, cause trust me it's a hell in the ass to kill you guys and i'm not the only saying and thinking it. However have you guys ever seen one of my homies telling crap about it? Nah, guess why? Cause we don't give a rat ass if we play laggers, till its a legit game we enjoy and let it go.
@Skittlezz, I definetly don't tap, cause if you know just a little about it, if i'd be tapping, people would stop to hear me from TS, and i assure you i'm always speaking on it while gaming.

Alright, guess i'm done once forever with you guys, if i came here its cause i got told you been speaking behind my back and cause i respect momslayer and wanted to clear his points.

Have a good one,
Likely.

Yup we share a 0.7 mb connection speed. And the DC and 999 pings are not due to fast internet speed, no. They are due to poor connection. Speed, and connection are not the same. We have may low speed, but our connection is excellent, thus why many people DO NOT get DCed by us. In the funwars yea we didn't get dced, your connection was good that time, but we usually get dced by you.

I say you got a bad net because you do INDEED have a bad net, it doesn't matter if you have a good speed, that is not what determines a good net.

But that aside, I have nothing against you, I haven't said anything behind your back, all I have said thus far was the TRUTH. I left and I'm glad I have made the decision. Now I have a lot of ground players playing with me all the time, Warrock is fun for me again. When I was in LoH it seemed lacking of something.
twilitgod
twilitgod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitqueen Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

i never noticed if i had that kinda problem or not lol. but i think i sometime did and sometime i didnt.
twilitqueen
twilitqueen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitqueen Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

it doesnt even feel like you guys are friends. the reason i am saying this is cause. i dont know if hawk sayed it as a joke or it was serious (i see it as a joke coz he was lol-ing) but likely even if its a joke or serious you should let it go if you actually take brit and hawk as a friend or ever seen them as a friend. and friends says stuff as a joke or say it as serious thing. but about you saying that we talk behind your back. it kinda amazing how you actually believed it. your accusing all of us talking behind your back. i dont know who told you that, but you never asked me, brit or hawk that if we do talk behind your back. a friend would actually ask to clarify before accusing. if anyone told me that you talk behind my back i would ask you. and we never did and we never will coz we got nothing against you. about lag and stuff everyone talks about it and complains about it. that is nothing new.
twilitqueen
twilitqueen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  x1mperial Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm

twilitgod wrote:
Hslikely wrote:

Have a good one,
Likely.

Yup we share a 0.7 mb connection speed. And the DC and 999 pings are not due to fast internet speed, no. They are due to poor connection. Speed, and connection are not the same. We have may low speed, but our connection is excellent, thus why many people DO NOT get DCed by us. In the funwars yea we didn't get dced, your connection was good that time, but we usually get dced by you.

I say you got a bad net because you do INDEED have a bad net, it doesn't matter if you have a good speed, that is not what determines a good net.

But that aside, I have nothing against you, I haven't said anything behind your back, all I have said thus far was the TRUTH. I left and I'm glad I have made the decision. Now I have a lot of ground players playing with me all the time, Warrock is fun for me again. When I was in LoH it seemed lacking of something.

connection is all about speed btw, 5mb dl/1mb ul is WAY better than 0.7 mb dl and whatever ul. i dont know where u heard that speed and connection are different but the guy who told you that is ignorant. for example : 56k is shitty compared to 15mbs. but its true, peter has a shitty ass connection xD

x1mperial

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitgod Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:37 pm

x1mperial wrote:

connection is all about speed btw, 5mb dl/1mb ul is WAY better than 0.7 mb dl and whatever ul. i dont know where u heard that speed and connection are different but the guy who told you that is ignorant. for example : 56k is shitty compared to 15mbs

IDC how good the speed is. You obviously don't know much about networking. If your speed is 10x better than mine, but your connection drops every 5 mins, there is no way your net is better than mine. You don't know how to differentiate between connection and speed. No one here is being ignorant except you. Maybe you should read a little bit more about networking or get some knowledge before you think you know more than me.
twilitgod
twilitgod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skiittlezz Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm not saying it's certain, but you could just have the TS on another computer (like I do...)

skiittlezz
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  ¤ĐФ lohawk3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Hslikely wrote:

My brother never spoke for me, we as a group make decisions. I knew you would register for the forums sooner or later and reply to this. However, I didn't know you would take my post so seriously... I never meant to insult you in any way, what I meant to say is that you have a shitty n3t, which people in your own clan agree with

That pub game we had before our scrims, we were being continuously disconnected by you and this other nub whom you wouldn't kick for a while. And those scrims we lost, well I guess we weren't just ready yet but hey, we took it all the way through.

So yeah, again I'm sorry for my insulting post but we were all making something clear which the most of the wr community can agree on..

Last edited by lohawk3 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Revision)
¤ĐФ lohawk3
¤ĐФ lohawk3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twilitqueen Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 pm

you see he was not serious. you shouldn't get mad so easily. brit and hawk always liked you. never hated or had anything against you. i know both of them in person and they are not like other people who talks behind peoples back. if someone does say shit about you they would not go along and say shit about you and talk behind your back. them two never talks behind peoples back. specially you are their friends. you have been with them for a long time. you should have known them by now. Smile
twilitqueen
twilitqueen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

just curious Empty ohhh BOY

Post  falconraider Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 am

Shits going down!

SO EXCITED! Smile

falconraider

Back to top Go down